Friday, September 16, 2011

The Avatar Would Trigger Depression And Even Suicide


An treatise entitled "How apt determination the dumps due to live without the planet of Pandora" has posted on the website of "Avatar apt the Forum" (Avatar-Forum.com). This information has attracted thousands of fans just favor the film did. A 17-year-old Swedish fan said:" I saw Avatar yesterday, this a.m. I woke up, I feel that the world has become dark, as if I whole life, I've done and things are being worked for all meaningless. I cant ascertain the reason to shake ahead, I live in a dying globe." Another fan appointed Mike is even more utmost, he said:"After seeing the charm of Pandora's planet and alive there satisfied beauties, I hope I can chance 1 membership of them, I even marvel whether the suicide can let me reborn aboard Pandora planet, whether so, I ambition do it." There are comments wrote by fans:"The maximum frustrating thing is that we can't do anything, because we are conscious that the planet Pandora exist only in imagination."

The film directed by James Cameron and the making group have built a noble and unlike planet Pandora, where there are almost 300 meters high towering trees, chromatic flowers and grasses as well as mountains which is able to drift in mid-air. What's more, factories will be shined in the nightfall light as the Garden of Dreams in general. Film realistic 3D effects lead to the audience on the ground, you can about add with the hero riding immense bird soaring in the mountains. A comment from Daily Mail in British, most folk will be attracted by the naturalistic visual effects the film made. In the "Avatar" lawful website, one fan even cried for establishing a common tribe.

Dr. Stephen Kunzel from American Psychiatric said: "The virtual world is no a reality, and it will not become a reality. merely the" Avatar" reach the pinnacle of visual effects, it uses the best technology to create the virtual world, this makes the real world even less perfect." Another psychologist believes that over-indulging in the film will give people a normal life in distress. There is no remove life goal in the real world for a lot of fans, they constantly feel lonesome. Avatar has become the skylight for venting their frustrations.

No comments:

Post a Comment